My wife, in a moment of delirium, gave me her username and password to gain access to her blog. I am sure she will change the username and password very soon. I thought I would share with you some things you may not know about my lovely "Miss T":
1. Even though she maintains a blog site, computers are NOT her friend. More often than not there are cries of "Gib, this stupid computer....". Lord, don't let me have to inform her it is user error!!!
2. She truly is amazingly talented. I just did not know how talented of a writer she was until this blog came into existence! She is suppose to be a nurse by trade, but a writer she may become!? I think Yoda (for those Star Wars fans out there) would put it this way: "A nurse you are, a writer you will be"..Thank you ladies and gentlemen I am here all night..
3. She loves her children (but I guess she does a pretty good job of sharing that...ALL of that!!). This love extends to Grady. There is truly not a day that goes by that we don't mention his name is some way. Times like "I miss Grady", "I wish Grady were here", "Matthew your big brother sent us snow for Christmas" or simply "'Matthew GRADY' did you have to mess up another outfit!"
4. She loves to help others! I think that is why she is a nurse. A good nurse at that...but a better mother and wife! Jessica is picking this up.
5. She is also stubborn...Yes, that would be her picture in the dictionary next to the term. Emma Grace learned from the best.
6. She is social and has to be into EVERYTHING. The girls have this quality too. But, I think good old buddy boy Matthew is going to be the winner here!
So there are a few things about Miss T you may not have known. I am probably fired from getting onto her computer, so it was nice knowing you!
As we go into a new year, we are extremely thankful for the gifts we were blessed with this year. Our girls continue to grow into young ladies. We welcomed a new son into this world of craziness. OK, maybe a house of craziness!! I have a job which allows me to work with young people and rekindles the desire to get back into teaching. Just having a job these days almost seems unfair with so many wanting to work and not able to. But, whatever the future holds, I hope our family remembers that we ALL have a part to play in this grand plan of God's. This includes our Grady. We may not understand it, nor like the role we play, but someday we will get to see this blockbuster of a "movie" HE had all of us participate in. Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing everyone's starring role in this "film" of Life and of Love when it comes out!!
I am sure some time in the next year Miss T will talk to the Big Guy about demoting my role to just technical assistance from now on and making better choices as to who gains access to her stuff!!!!!..:)