Well, I got 'tagged' on a friend's blog to write 7 things odd and interesting (o&i) about myself.
Let's see what I can come up with....
1. If I ever eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich (or peanut butter and jelly), I really need sour cream and onion potato chips with a cold glass of milk to enjoy it to its fullest.
2. When I go to Chick-fil-A, I always get 4 BBQ sauces to put on my sandwich and dip my fries in. I must have 4 - no more, no less.
3. Without artificial hair color, I would be completely, and I do mean COMPLETELY white-headed (just NOT happening for this chick at 36 years of age!!).
4. I had my first child through natural childbirth - no medicine, no epidural - she weighed 8lb. 7oz. Some people find this very odd and strange, but I enjoyed that experience and had hoped to have all of my children that way (God had other plans, though.).
5. When I eat something sweet, it always has to be followed by something salty (to get the sweet taste out of my mouth).
6. I was an ICU nurse for a short time. I could handle blood, guts, and SO much stuff, but my stomach turned when it came to saliva and respiratory secretions.
7. I graduated Suma Cum Laude from nursing school, second in my class.
Hope you enjoyed some o&i things about me.
What are some o&i things about you???? Leave a comment and do share..........
Have a great weekend!